- Apply cream blusher in light downward movements to prevent it from creasing in specks of color from catching in the fine hairs on your face.
. After putting it on, put your finger in the mouth, purse your lips and pull it out.
- If mascara tends to clog on your lower lashes then try using a small thin brush to paint color on to individual lashes.
- Mascara your lashes before applying false ones to help them stick properly.
- Make your lips look larger by wearing a bright, light lipstick from maybelline makeup.
- Make sure you give moisturizer time to sink in before you start applying your maybelline makeup as it will help your makeup go on more easily.
- A little foundation lightly rubbed through your eyebrows and brushed through with an old toothbrush will instantly lighten them.
- Add a drop of witch hazel available in all good drug stores to turn ordinary foundation into a medicated one, it will work wonders on oily skin, which is prone to acne and pimples.
- Lip gloss can look sophisticated if you just apply a dot in the center of your lower lip. Or make them appear small by wearing dark and more muted colors. Apply the cream formulation first, set with translucent powder then dust with a little powder blush.
- For long lasting blush on sunny days or hot nights, apply both cream and powder blusher.
- Keep eye lashes smooth and supple by brushing them with petroleum jelly before going to bed at night. So, go for brighter eye shadows and lots of mascara to ensure they do not disappear.
- Sweep a little loose powder under your eyes when applying dark shades of eye shadow to catch any falling specks and prevent them from staining your skin.
- If you are unsure where to apply blusher, gently pinch your cheeks. If you are near-sighted, your glasses will make your eyes look smaller.
- If you look tired then blend a little concealer just away from the outer corner of your eye
it will make you look as though you had a good night’s sleep.
- The color of powder eye shadow can be made to look more intense by dipping your eye shadow brush in water first.
- If your eyeliner is too hard and drags your skin, hold it next to a lighter bulb for a few seconds before applying.
- If you do not have time for a full make-up, but want to look great. If you like the effect, apply blusher in the same area.
LED Slim Flood Light Suppliers – Never apply makeup before blow-drying your hair – the heat from the dryer can make you perspire and cause your makeup to smudge. At least its happy and glamorous color will immediately brightens your face. Anybody can use these as they are not targeting anyone with special features.Here are quick and easy make-up tips.
- To prevent lipstick from getting on your teeth, try this tip.
- If you do not have a specialized contouring product for cheeks, simply use an ordinary face powder a couple of shades darker than your usual one to slim down the cheeks. Paint on a bright red lipstick.
- Women who wear glasses need to take special advice on makeup.